Skip to content

Spring Open Meet – Sunday 4th March

Entries have now been finalised,  see our open meet page for the latest information and full meet time-line  here

WEATHER UPDATE - SATURDAY 8:00AM  -  There has been some overnight snow but the local roads around the Leisure Centre are clear. No further snow is forecast and the  (BBC weather website) is estimating +2c to +5c and sleet showers for tomorrow.

It is intended that the meet will run as planned, please stay safe and make your own judgement on travelling to the meet but let us know via email or text if you need to withdraw. For contact details see the open meet page.   Thank you.